"Sometimes the most vital thing you can do is take a complete rest." - Ashleigh Brilliant
Sports massage is a vigorous and stimulating massage which addresses trigger points and works on the muscles' deeper layers.
Techniques include stretches and joint mobilizations, dynamic techniques and increased applied pressure.
Sports massage shortens recovery time by increasing blood flow and lymph fluid, both important in the body´s healing process and waste removal. Before sports a sports massage can increase performance and vitality.
Relaxational massage is characterized by long, slow and light(er) strokes invoking a deep sense of relaxation and well being.
Optimal if you feel you need to unwind and rest.
We often forget (how) to relax. Through the body´s experience of gentle touch, our mind follows and we become one with the rythm of our breath, our heart beat, with the slow pace of the moment. Also read about Indian head massage, to relax head, face, neck and shoulders, here.
or massage therapy
Clinical massage will focus on a specific problem, such as pain or decreased mobility. This massage addresses only the areas of the body involved.
Lymphatic drainage may be applied if you are experiencing an accumulation of lymph fluid, i.e. due to lymph nodes that have been impaired.
You may use our receipts for your (private) health insurance.
Chair massage for events
Are you a company or private person planning an event? Why not treat your employees or guests to a massage!
Increasing motivation, decreasing fatigue, these quick massages are great to regain energy and simply enjoy!
A chairmassage session typically takes 15 to 20 minutes and adresses back, neck, shoulders, head, arms and hips.
Chair massage can take place any where, no need to undress. Be our guest!
About our massages
During a full body massage, we usually incorporate techniques from classical, sports & therapeutical massage. We use rythmic circling motion of hands and arms on the body, mobilizing and shaking techniques and a good amount of (deep) pressure, adding passive stretches.
We work on specific muscle groups, loosening the tissues, increasing blood flow to the area and using pressure points.
Every massage is tailored individually. We listen to what you would like and to whether you have any physical complaints. We then adapt the massage to your situation and request and give special attention to the areas where we find tension.
Would you like to pamper your future husband / wife, your wedding guests or yourself? We come to you with massage table or chair and offer you professional, relaxing and refreshing massages.
A massage on the morning of your wedding will make you feel and look relaxed. We offer special treats such as head, neck and shoulder massage. Your skin and face will relax and so will you!
Book a massage to indulge in deep relaxation together with your loved one, friends or family. We can come with 2 to 4 qualified therapists bringing everything that´s needed for a massage. We bring petals, scents and music to add to the romance of the day.
Reasons to book a massage with us:
- We come to your home so you save time and effort!
- A massage can help you with:
- a faster recovery from post-sports soreness
- muscle imbalances
- pain relief
- mobilization of scar tissue
- injury prevention
- relaxation, sleep and more...
- I have a bachelor degree in physiotherapy and a solid knowledge of anatomy, hands on techniques and experience. The therapists I work with are educated and professional, high quality massage therapists
- All massages may be booked as a DUO massage
- Materials we bring are: clean towels and sheets, a high quality massage table or chair, quality care
- We´re careful about hygiene (i.e. washing hands before & after a massage), we kindly ask you to take a shower before receiving a massage, thank you
- I work with "recibos verdes" and receipts
- We speak German, Dutch, Portuguese and English plus Spanish and some French (all together)
- We believe a good service can only be provided with passion and we love what we do!
* our massages are for health purposes only