Terms and conditions
- Using this website implies your agreement to these terms & conditions.
- Your personal data may be used by us, for the purpose of communication between you and us to provide our mediating service. We may also use your contact details to ask you for a review, post- treatment or session. Any reviews sent to us directly are ours to use as we wish on this website or social media. If you do not wish your name to be displayed, inform us prior to sending a review.
- In order to maximize our providers safety, we may ask you for a picture or copy of your document.
- People booking through our services must be at least 18 years old.
- Health Massage Algarve will not have any liability
for any of the services provided by Providers. Although we do confirm our providers professional education and experience prior to offering their services, providers bear sole liability for
all of the services provided by them, including services that are booked
through our Service. This extends to disputes between you and any service provider, although we will do our best to aid in managing communication and matching time schedules, we do not take any liability for your or a service provider´s conduct or non-conduct, or failure of providing a service that meets your expectations.
- Exclusive booking: You agree that once you made an appointment with a provider through our website & service, all subsequent appointments with the provider will be made through Health Massage Algarve.
- You understand and respect that Health Massage Algarve is mediating between clients and providers and all services offered on this website are for health and wellness purposes only. WE DO NOT MEDIATE SEXUAL SERVICES NOR ARE YOU ALLOWED TO REQUEST THESE TO OUR PROVIDERS. Any time a client disrespects this rule, THE PROVIDER MAY IMMEDIATELY DISRUPT THE TREATMENT OR SESSION AND THE FULL AMOUNT WILL STILL BE CHARGED.
- Payments and Cancellation:
- You agree to pay any treatments or sessions booked and received by you, whether or not you approve of the quality of the services provided.
- Every reservation may incur in a prepaid reservation fee to secure your reservation, this fee may be withheld by Health Massage Algarve, in case you decide to cancel less than 24 hours before the appointment booked should have been taking place. The full amount of the treatment or session booked, will be charged if you cancel less than 24 hours notice. In case you cannot go through with a reserved treatment or session, we shall always try to reschedule and only if this is possible to your and the service provider´s full satisfaction, no new reservation fee or payment shall be expected.
- A prepayment with the purpose of securing a reservation, is not the full payment of treatment or session, the rest amount to be paid will have to be paid in cash to the provider.
- Any payments via bank transfers need to be agreed upon with Health Massage Algarve and requested before the reservation takes place. If we accept you pay via bank transfer, this payment needs to be done at least 5 working days before the (first) treatment or session booked, takes place.
- Payments by credit cards may be accepted if these means are offered during the reservation process.
- Refund: If our service provider(s) fail to deliver the treatment or session completely, by absence, you will be refunded any amount that you may have paid prior to the scheduled time and for this treatment or session in question. We shall always try to find a substitute provider should a provider notify us last minute that he or she cannot attend, however, we cannot guarantee that a no-show by our service providers will never happen.
- In case of 3rd parties booking for their clients, the same rates apply as if you were booking for yourself. At the moment, we do not offer commissions taken from the payments of any of our services.